Top Ten F/X Film Scenes of all time?
There's a list out of the Top Ten F/X Film Scenes and although you can agree with most there's perhaps a few that are most definitely missing.
Now, have a look at the list and see what you think...
1. Star Wars (1977) - The ship battle scenes I would guess.
2. Tron (1982) - I assume this is for most of the CGI scenes in the film.
3. Terminator 2 (1991) - The morphing scenes of the liquid Terminator although first used in Willow, it was just stunning here.
4. Cliffhanger (1993) - Stallone being suspended by wires which were later removed, a new technique that changed the way stunts were done.
5. Jurassic Park (1993) - Real dinasours. That's it.
6. Forrest Gump (1994) - The scenes where he's superimposed on actual historic footage.
7. The Perfect Storm (2000) - Monster waves.
8. Lord of the Rings (2001) - The huge battle scenes
9. The Polar Express (2004) - Motion capture. The creepy, something not quite right motion capture. Technically great but not comfortable.
10. The Day After Tomorrow (2004) - Goodbye New York. Your carbon emission index has been exceeded.
Josh beat me to this one, but where in the hell is Matrix for bullet time and the amazing car chase? What other films are missing from this list?